I forgot to post this week’s menu! My bad. So, without further ado…
- A very special Valentine’s dinner of lobster tail, crab chowder, and potatoes.
- Spaghetti with “the best tomato sauce you have ever tasted in your life“
- Meatball Soup from Jessica Seinfeld’s Deceptively Delicious. Last time I made this, my son liked the meatballs and the pasta, but wouldn’t eat it as a soup.
- Tofu Parmigiana
- Chicken Casablanca in Grilled Pitas from Let’s Dish.
- Garbanzo Bean and Goat Cheese Salad from The Artsy Kitchen
- Mushroom Kale Quinoa Risotto from Dairy Free Betty
- Finally trying Green Monsters!!!
- Snickerdoodle hummus
Fruits and Veggies: carrots, celery, one avocado, tomatoes, bananas, spinach, Persian cucumbers, bell peppers, one pear, two Gala apples, kale