This is a place holder. I promise to put up a real post, but in case any of my bloggy friends are out there, I’d really like to hear from you. I’ve fallen off the wagon big time. Eating like crap, gorging on bags of Skittles and bottles of Coke, not exercising at all, and generally not taking great care of myself. I need to do a few things to get myself back on track. I’m starting with these:
- Exercise — some how, some way, at least every other day.
- Breakfast — eat a healthy, protein-filled breakfast
- Snack — no more Skittles, find healthy snacks that satisfy my cravings
- Take care of myself — not quite sure how to accomplish this one.
- Blog — keeping this blog helps me. It’s accountability. It helps me organize my thoughts. It helps me plan and execute.
Anyway, not an enlightening post, but it’s a start. If you’re out there, let me know. And if you have any advice for me on the above items, I’d be very grateful.